Reunited: Honey Singh, Shah Rukh Khan lower back in the identical body


SRK, Honey Singh in a still from Lungi dance in Chennai Express. (YouTube)


If ever a image changed into really worth a thousand phrases, this one could easily figure among the top of the list. On Tuesday, rapper-composer Yo Yo Honey Singh shared a image of his with the Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, and captioned it: “And the after birthday celebration with cute Shahrukh Bhai.”



Now, before you ask what’s the big deal, right here’s why this photograph is big: the two guys have a sour records between them, and the truth that they’ve been shot within the same frame has given upward thrust to speculations that they’ve patched up at final.
Examine: I never had a fight with Yo Yo Honey Singh, says Shah Rukh Khan
SRK, even though, in an interview to Hindustan instances final year, definitely denied having fought with Honey Singh. “I haven’t had a fight with him at all. He’s a sweetheart and a chum, and that i haven’t met him for a long term as he has been ill. I'm hoping he receives nicely. I can certainly call him soon, now which you have jogged my memory. I haven’t managed to keep in touch as i am now not a very social character. I preserve in contact with the humans i'm operating with.”
Later, a few reports surfaced that Honey Singh has been admitted to a rehabilitation centre, however that information couldn’t be verified. It changed into stated that Honey Singh went in to despair after his fight with SRK.
Share on Google Plus

About Aairah

0 comments:

Post a Comment